GTA – Kettlesing Felliscliffe Primary School
Salary: £22, 366 - £23, 114
Hours: 1.0 FTE
Contract: Fixed Term 1 year
Start Date: September 2023
Are you looking for an exciting opportunity to help shape the future of a school within a strong Federation and positively impact the outcomes of its pupils?
Could this be the perfect role for you?
Are you hard-working, conscientious and loyal?
Do you enjoy making learning fun, and do you have what it takes to make a significant impact on our children’s future?
This is a superb opportunity for an enthusiastic, innovative and ambitious GTA to join one of our rural Primary Schools. Kettlesing is a warm and friendly primary school, which has an unwavering focus on pastoral care and a culture of high expectations for all. We provide a welcoming environment in which everyone is cherished and challenged to fulfil their potential.
Kettlesing Felliscliffe is a small village situated just outside Harrogate.
Children are at the heart of our school and everything we do is ‘children first.’ At Kettlesing, we are inclusive and welcoming to all, with a clear vision and values that are embedded and underlie all areas of school life. Our core belief is that every child, irrespective of their background has the right to an outstanding education.
The Executive Headteacher is seeking to appoint a nurturing, proactive, supportive individual who can work both independently and as part of a team to help grow the future of the school. A GTA who has the passion and drive to do whatever it takes for the children they support to make consistently good progress.
This post will offer you:
- Daily coaching and mentoring
- Bespoke training sessions
- A supportive and caring leadership
- A well-resourced school, with specialist teachers and staff
- A commitment to providing high-quality professional development
- Pupils who are keen to learn and make progress
- A supportive staff community
- Supportive wider community
- A setting with a relentless focus on the mental health and wellbeing of all.
The learning environment and education provision that is offered to our children keeps the traditional village primary school successes while at the same time embraces the future.
We have smaller than average classes, and highly supportive staff, governors, families and community.
The successful candidate will be an outstanding GTA who has:
- A strong vision that supports our values and ethos
- Is an exceptional GTA with experience in EYFS, KS1 and KS2
- Be able to liaise with all stakeholders and have a strong commitment to achieving success through partnership and teamwork, with staff and leaders across the federation.
- Is motivated, and has a positive can-do attitude, who promotes high expectations.
- Ambitious with a desire to develop their career
- Resilient and flexible
- Has the desire and passion to be influential and spontaneous with the child led learning approach.
- A personable nature, good sense of humour and the ability to work well as part of the Federation team
- A desire to be involved in the full life of the school and to engage in co-operative work with staff from our Federation schools.
Visits to the school will be warmly welcomed and encouraged out of school hours. To apply for the position, please download the attached information and return applications by post or by email to:
The closing date for applications is 12 pm Friday 8th September and interviews will take place week commencing Monday 11th September.
Our School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Appointment to this post is subject to enhanced DBS clearance and satisfactory references.