Ripley Endowed CE School is a small rural primary school situated in the heart of Ripley Village on the outskirts of Harrogate. Ripley Endowed is part of a federation with two other village schools.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a committed and enthusiastic team, where you can help to shape its future. With this in mind, we are seeking to appoint a Playworker for our new Preschool and wraparound care provision.
The successful applicant will:
• Support the school’s Christian ethos
• An understanding of the commitment to the provision of good quality childcare
• Ability to work effectively in a team
• Have experience of working with children
• Ability to maintain confidentiality
• Ability to form and maintain appropriate relationships and personal boundaries with children and parents
• A sound understanding of safeguarding, health and safety and food hygiene policies and procedures
• Ability to plan and deliver safe activities, relevant to the age of the children
• Be trained to Level 3 in Early Years Education
• Committed to continuing professional development
The position is a new post for 4-5 evenings for 2.75 hours per evening.
You are welcome to visit our school prior to applying, please contact Samantha Randall, the School’s Administrator, to organise this.
Safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people is an integral part of the recruitment and selection process. Through each stage of this process, the school will seek to deter and identify those applicants whom it considers unsuitable to work with children and young people.
APPLICATION FORMS ARE AVAILABLE FROM THE SCHOOL OFFICE. PLEASE CALL 01423 770160. CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS IS FRIDAY 30th April.